Wednesday, December 8, 2010

REGZA

Hello!

How are you?

I'm fine, but my eyes are very tired.(+_+;)

I have always watched the screen of PC at work for hours.(*_*;)


By the way, I will introduce one of the consumer electronics of mine.(^0^)/

That's TV! "REGZA" (by TOSHIBA)























It has a beatiful screen(with LED), a recording function, and windows7.

I like watching TV.(o^_^o)

When I come home, I always turn on the switch of TV at first.(^0^)


Well, "REGZA" is good to play video game on.

Because the screen is beatifu, light, and speedy of reaction velocity.

If you like to play vedo game, I will recommend you to buy "REGZA".(^^)b



I think the goodness of Japan is that there we can buy many great consumer electronics easily.\(^o^)/

I will introduce other consumer electronics another time.(^^)/


Good night!


Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment