Thursday, December 2, 2010

TOEIC

Hi! (^^)/

I haven't seen you for a long time.(^^;;



Today, I took TOEIC for the first time in five years.

Do you know TOEIC?

TOEIC is "Test Of English for International Communication ".


It is said that this test is the guideline of the abilty to communicate in English.

In Japan, many companies regard it as important.

For example, many office workers can't be promoted without getting high score of it.


I would like to know how important TOEIC is in the other countries.

I hear only Japna and Korea regard it as important.(^_^;)

Is that real?

Have you taken TOEIC ever??


By the way, I got the under half scores five years ago.(>_<)

I would like to get over 550!

Because if I get it, I can go to "Sammer School", study abroad in next summaer.(^0^)/

Well, I don't have any confidence in the result of today's TOEIC.(-_-;)

Mmm...(-o-;)



Well, I try to study English more more more!!!



Bye!(^^)/~~

See you next!



Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment