Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today's dinner

Goog evening!(^^)/
Now, it's 8:30 p.m. in Japan.

I'm very happy today!!!!

Because I found out the key which I had lost yesterday!!(^0^)v

I am deeply grateful to someone who found it. _(._.)_


By the way, I will show today's dinner cooked by myself.(^o^)/












<Today's menu>

・Fried Rice containing many vienna sausages

・Natto Miso soup
(Do you like Natto? I like it very much!)

・Salada

・Tofu and boiled Okra seasoned with soy sauce


I like to cook.(^^)v
Yeah!!


Bye!
Good night!

Haru

3 comments:

  1. yeah! that looks delicious!!
    I want to eat Tofu :(
    grettings Haruno!! ^_^
    I'm YUKIHIRO KOHASHI on facebook ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! how is natto miso soup's taste?? wish to have one someday, it looks very delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Darvein
    Thank you for a comment!
    I like Tofu too!(^^)
    And I always see your comment on facebook.(^o^)b


    >One Unity
    Natto is very suit to miso soup!
    Because both natto and miso are made by soybeans!(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete