Monday, May 25, 2009

I am a homemaker

Hello!


Today, I had a holiday.(^_^)v


Our busy term has already finished, so I have few tasks now.(^0^)



Today, I spent my time in a relaxed mood.


Walking, reading, cleaning my room, and building the homepage of my own account's office.


And now I have just finished cooking dinner for my GF.(^^)/



My GF is a teacher in school of dress design.


Of course, she works today.


And she will come to my house tonight.(*^^*)



I think she must be tired from labor.


So I would like to please her, and cooked dinner for her.


Today's menus are "Pork shabu", "Drowned spinach",and "Vegetables soup".o(^0^)o


The point is that I don't use oil for health.p(^^)q



I believe she will be pleased.(0^0^0)/


Now I'm waiting for her to return.


I think I am a good homemaker.(^m^)LOL



Bye!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That looks delicious!! =0
    What ingredients did you use?

    Good work hary!, very good =)


    have you a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DARVEIN,

    Thank you for comment to my blog.(^^)/
    The ingredients of "Pork shabu" were pork, lettuce, asparagus,and tomatos.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete