Saturday, May 2, 2009

Golden Week

Hi! Good morning!


In Japan, now, it's a golden week!!

Every year, May 3, 4, and 5 are holidays in Japan!!

And this year, May 6 is also a holiday as the substitute holiday because May 3 is Sunday.

May 2 was Saturday.

So in Japan, it are six successive holidays now!!!

"Goldan Week"


But.........

It's a season when we, CPA, are most busy in a year.(++;

So I worked hard yesterday.(>_<)

And tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I must work.(-_-)


It is bitter very much that we alone work when all others enjoy holidays.

This season, I think I want to change my job...


Well, I must get positive!

I konw that to work on holidays has an addvantage.

It's a holiday allowance! ($_$)v

Hahaha.(^0^)V


Bye!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haru,
    I know you are extra busy this time of the year. When you have some free time, come to my Auntie blog and claim your award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CPA - Cerified Public Accountant? I wish I know more about finance to look after my money better! Still if one is careful with money, it should be alright.

    ReplyDelete