Sunday, May 31, 2009

My cooking #10



Good evening!(^^)/




Today, I will show the today's dinner of mine.(*^_^*)




Today's menu was "Hashed Beef".






Do you know "Hashed Beef"??


Please see the below photo.(^0^)/
















The meal is like curry with rice.


Fly beef sliced thin and onions, and stew those with demi-glace sauce , the sauce is like tomato source added worcester sauce to.



It is very easy to cook it deliciously.(^^)v


Because in Japan the special thing is sold.


That is "the material of Hashed Beef".'(^m^)


So put it in a pan , and you can cook the delicious Hashed Beef very easily!!(^0^)













Bye!


Haru


4 comments:

  1. You're the best bro!
    I'm learning to cook, RAMEN but still i'm training =)

    you hashed beef looks very good bro and delicious.

    have u a nice day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >DARVEIN

    Hello!
    I love RAMEN too!
    In Japan there are many kinds of RAMEN, miso,solt,soy sauce,tonkotsu,etc.
    Wow,I would like to eat RAMEN just now.(^m^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haru,
    How are you?
    There is a Japanese curry paste that comes in a box. I ADORE it. It's easy and delicious.
    Now I am hungry.
    Hope you are well.
    How is your GF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Chris

    Hi!I'm fine.(^^)/
    My GF is fine too.(^0^)
    And you??

    Is there that box in US?
    I like it too!

    ReplyDelete