Saturday, May 16, 2009

Watching a soccer game

Hello!(^^)/


How are you??


I'm very fine.(^^)v



For I'm free from hard work now.


And My favorite soccer team,"Kawasaki Frontale", won the today's game.v(^^)v



I went to a stadium to watch the game with my father today(*^^*)


The game was very exited!!


The first half, "Kawasaki Frontale" were attacked hard by the other team.


But a goalkeeper and defenders worked hard and protected the shoos of the other.



And the latter half was a different game.


"Kawasaki Frontale" atacked to shoot very much!!


And the Brazilian ace striker got a goal!!!!!!!


Just before the end, North Korean striker added a goal!!!!!!


The score was 2-0.


"Kawasaki Frontale" won a clear victory over!!(^0^)/



Next Tuesday, "Kawasaki Frontale" will play the game of ACL,"the Asia Championship League".


I would like to watch it!!


So I will finish my work early next Tuesday, and go to a stadium.o(^0^)o



Do you think I seem a crazy fun?


Yes, I am a crazy fun, I think.(^m^)v


I believe "Kawasaki Frontale" will get a championship.\(^^)/



The phot shows the sceane of the end of the game.



Bye!



Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment