Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a little young again

Hi! Good evening!



In Japan, now, it's slightly in a panic.



Because pig influenza has started to rage in Tokyo, where I live.(・・;;



I will gargle and wash my hands well!





By the way, tonight, I jogged around my house after eat a dinner for my health.o(^^)o



I would like to get thiner!



Because it will not be long before summer, this season is when we are often lightly dressed.





So I have trained.(^^)/



I have jogged around my house twice or three times a week.



And when I don't jog, I have done push-ups(20×3) and sit-ups(30×3) before sleeping.





Today, after jogging, I weighed myself on the scales.



My scales have a high function.



I can know my body's age on the scales.





Lost month, I was 30 ages in the body's age.( my real age is now 25,(^^;;))



But today, I am 28 ages!!



Yes, I achived getiing two years old young again.(^0^)v



I would like to get my body's age and real age to be same.p(^^)q



And I hope to reach summer in the thrim body.(^m^)/





The photo is my scale.







Good night!!





Haru


4 comments:

  1. Hello Haru,
    You have all that high-tech stuff!
    I've never seen that kind of scale.
    So now swine flu is in Tokyo?
    I think there are about 50+ schools shut here in NYC because of swine flu PANIC. And a lot of students just want to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Haru, im One Unity from malaysia. its nice to meet u here. actually this is my first participation in blog and i get used to it slowly..my english not fluent enough as u but if u or others found any errors plz tell me n i will fixed those.. i want to know more about your country especially now Japan got involved in pig influenza..response me and wish to be your friend here in blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Dear Chris,
    Hi,how are you?
    I think pig influenza is ranging in NYC more than in Tokyo.
    Because in Tokyo flu victims are surely only three.
    But this news attracted too much attention from the mass media.
    So many Japanese want to buy masks.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Dear One Unity,
    Hi,nice to meet you.(^^)
    I'm glad for you to comment on my blog.
    Thank you!!
    Now,I have been studying English too.
    So I would like to grow to use English well with you.(^^)/
    Regards♪

    ReplyDelete