Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My cooking #9

Hi!


Today, in Japan it's a holiday.


But...I worked hard all day.(-_-;)


I would like to finish my work early!!(>_<)




Well, today I will show my dinner.o(^^)o


The menu is my original meal.(^^)v


"Okonomiyaki rice"



Do you know "okonomiyaki"?


It is a meat and vegetable pancake, that wheat flour, meat, egg, and vegetables are mixed and burned on an iron plate.


This is the popular meal in Japan, especially the west Japan.



On the other hand, my original meal, "Okonomiyaki rice" is made with rice instead of wheat flour!!


And I can cook it easier!!


The ingredients are rice, an egg, cabbages, and pork.


First, mix rice, an egg, and cabbages.


Next, pan-boil pork.


And last, put mixed one in a frying-pan and burn together.


Browned, finsh!!


The seasonings are sauce and mayonnaise.



Do you think easy??(^^)/


Taste?


Of course, it's very, very good!(^0^)b


I'm full up♪



Good night!!



Haru

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your favorite Foodie is here.
    I'm still trying to lose weight...dieting is never easy...
    wah.
    Please send me the cabbage. I don't think cabbage will make me fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Chris!
    Wow,I respect you!
    I'll try to lose weight too.o(^^)o

    I like cabbages very much!
    They are healthy and delicious!
    And they are easy to cook!(^^)v
    Are there cabbages in the US?

    ReplyDelete