Monday, April 13, 2009

House cleaning

Good evening!





How did you spend in last weekend?





I did the house cleaning!








Well, no, I was made clean up my room by my GF.(・_・;;








The last night, my GF said,





" Let's clean up your room!! It's untidy very much!!"








Um......, yes, I couldn't object against her. (. . ;)





I thought my room was always in a mess...








I like to cook!





And I wash always in person!





But!!(>_<)





I dislike cleaning.





Because it's boring and makes me tired.(-_-;)








Moreover, my room has a lot of goods, especially so many books.





Magazines, Journals, Textbooks, Novels, and more...





They are so many that they cann't be on bookshelves.(x_x;)











So, she made me cast away needless books.(^^;;





Now, my room is a little tidy.(^^)v





I must keep my room clean!





If I don't, I will be scolded by her.(*o*)








Bye!See you next!








Haru

3 comments:

  1. LOL LOL
    I think your GF loves you sooooo much!
    Have you ever heard that clutter is a sign of genius?
    I think you two lovebirds will make a good match. One likes to cook, and the other likes to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chris!

    No, I haven't heard that clutter is a sign of genius.
    Really? Well, I found me to be genious.(^m^)v
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete