Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cherry blossoms



Good night!!




Tonight, I went to see cherry blossoms with my GF after work.(*^^*)




In Japan, it's just the cherry-blossom season!






Do you go to see cherry blossoms in spring?




Most Japanese go to see them every year, and drink!




It's the festival season!!






Blossoms are the flowers I love very much.(^^)




I think blossoms are most beautiful flowers.




And I will talk about the view I love.




That's the river and cherry petals fell like snowflakes.(o^^o)




The below photo is the Meguro river.




This rever is covered with cherry petals.




















And the below photo is the scene of people enjoying the cherry blossoms.o(^^)o


Byebye!
Haru

4 comments:

  1. Haru,
    My mother LOVES cherry blossoms.
    So do I.
    The cherry blossoms here in NYC should bloom in a few weeks. We've had a long winter...
    The Brooklyn botanical gardens have cherry trees from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the sakuras......they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Dear Chris

    In NYC, is it still a winter??
    I hope you can see cherry blossoms in full bloom.(^^)
    And I would like you to enjoy the cherry blossoms early.(^0^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Dear Emma

    I also think so!
    The sakuras are so beautifull!!
    The sakura is the symbol of the Japanese flower.

    ReplyDelete