Thursday, April 16, 2009

the cost of living

Hi!


Today, I will ask a question to me.(^^)/


"Do you know what city takes the most cost of living in the world?"


The answer is "Moscow", the capital of Russia.

For the roubles are strong and the housing expenses are very high.


And the second city is "Tokyo", the capital of Japan, where I live in now.

The city takes the many costs of living!

Especially, the hausing expensive!!

How much rent do you pay rent for your apartment?

I pay ¥110,000, about $ 1,100, every month.(--;;

But my apartment is old and narrow to live in with other person.


Someday, I would like to buy and live in the big house!

So I will work hard!

Now it's a busy season for our job.

We must audit the report on final accounts of our clients.


Day and day, we have to work overtim.(x_x;)


Um.....I'm sleepy.(>_<)

Good night!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. hi haru,
    sorry, i have been such a slacker! this week i have been on spring vacation, and i am just catching up my laundry/cooking/cleaning/doctor visits/dieting/etc etc etc.

    I never knew moscow is now more expensive than tokyo. i wonder why!?

    rent here in nyc is unbelievably high...this is why i bought my own little house, about 12 years ago. my mortgage is better than paying rent.

    see you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris,

    Wow, spring vacation!!
    Did you have a good time??(^^)
    I'd like to take vacations too.

    Tokyo is very expencive.(>_<)
    And also NYC seems expensive.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete