Monday, April 20, 2009

a trouble

Hi!

How are you?

I'm poor today. (=_=)

For I'm distressed by the way to work...


The trouble is the relation between me and a man of experience in business.

We have disagreed over the way to work.

He insited on the traditional way.

But it is clear that the way is very inefficint!

So I suggested to him the more efficient way, which I had been instructed by other senior.


Well、but...he is so obstinate.(-_-;)

He never listened to me.


In Japan, harmony among people is regarted as more important than a great ability of an individual.

My thought is backed up by other follow workers.

But he is a leader in our work team, and we must follow him.

So his inefficient way have made other subordinates be so trouble.

I want to relieve them.


But...it is often said in Japan that youngers must not give a opinion to seniors.

A opinion seems good, though.(--;;

Um................



Tomorrow, I will try to persuade him again!

I hope us all to be happy!

For that we should have the more efficient way!!

I will try hard!p(^^)q


Good night!



Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment