Saturday, April 4, 2009

Viva Kawasaki Frontale!!

Hi!


Today, I watched a soccer game at a stadium♪


Yes, I love "Kawasaki Frontale", the one of teams in the Japan league!(o^_^o)



And they won a fine victory today!!(^^)V


The score was 3-1!!


I was so excited!!o(^^)o



So, today I will talk about the appeal of "Kawasaki Frontale".


If you aren't interested, I'm sorry.(^^;;



Well, the applea of them is offensive strength!


Their system is 4-3-3.(DF:3, MF:3, FW:3)


In FW, two Brazilians and a North Korean are very strong!


Brazilians are so fast that other Japanese players can't stop them.


And a North Korean has so strong body to beat other players.


They always shoot too much, and get many goals!!


On the today's game, they got goals!



And this team have three Japan's representatives.


MF, DF, and Keeper


Especially, the player of MF is a great fantasista!


He is the central figure of this team.


His pass makes three FW get many goals.


The feature of his pass is fast and strong, and so other players can't cut his pass.



The policy of this team is that if they give up points, they get more points!


So we can see the many scenes of goals.


The scenes of goals is most exciting in soccer.



I would like to talk more about Kawasaki Frontale.


But now I'm sleepy.(_ _)zzz


And tomorrow, I will go to "Disney Sea"in the Tokyo Disney World with my GF.




Good night!



Haru

2 comments:

  1. oh hello!
    I hope your GF loves sports as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Chris.\(^^)/

    Yes, my Gf likes sports.
    I often take her to a stadium.o(^^)o
    Well,her favorite team is the her local team,"Urawa Reds".
    This team is a rival for "Kawasaki Frontale".(^^;;

    ReplyDelete