Saturday, April 11, 2009

Transference

Hi!!

How are you?
I'm fine!(^^)


Yesterday, I went to a hot springs with my friends.(*^^*)

My friend will be transferred from Tokyo, the central city of the east Japan, to Osaka, the central city of the west.

He works at a bank.

Bankers are oftern transferred.

And he will go distantly the week after next.(>_<。)


So I and my other friend had a farewell party.o(^^)o

After work, we gathered round, and went to a hot spring on my car.

And we talked about some memories.(^^)


We promissed to keep in close contact!

Someday, we hope to run a business together.(^0^)


The transference is the destiny of Japanese salaried workers, especially bankers.

But I would like think the world of my friends even though we are apart.p(^^)q



Bye!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. hi haru,
    with today's technology, we are never far apart from each other. there are many ways to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Yes, we can stay in touch!
    Of course, I can talk you with the Internet from Japan to the US.(^0^)v

    ReplyDelete