Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm fine.(^^)

Hello!


I'm sorry that I couldn't write a blog recently.(>_<)


But don't worry! I'm fine now!(^0^)



Recently, I have many tasks as the leader.


So I'm feeling to live a full life.o(^^)o


Especially, I had the mnay good experiences at work.


For example, I met the member of the board of our client.



And also in the time after work, I have spent a pleasant evening!


Last week, I went to the sports bar to watch the soccer game on a big TV in the Asia Championship League.


Yes, of course, the game of "Kawasaki Frontale", my favorite team.(^^)v


The last Wednesday, the game against "Ganba Osaka", the team was the champion in the Asia Championship League last year.


This team is very strong, and very popular in Japan.


And "Kawasaki Frontale" lost to"Ganba Osaka" many times...



But this game, "Kawasaki Frontale" came from behind and won the game!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was excited very much.(^0^)/



Well, I'm fine every day.(*^^*)


The photo is my dinner.(o^o^o)



Bye!


Haru

4 comments:

  1. Hm.. your dinner looks yummy and healthy. I just had a bar of chocolate for my dinner just now. Still feeling hungry.. Maybe I should take some fruits later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Haru,! hi again! ¡=

    That looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >fafinia
    Hello!Thank you for leaving a comment!(^0^)
    Was chocolate your dinner?
    It is only a sweet for me.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. >DARVEIN
    Hello!
    Yes, the dinner was very delicious.(*^0^*)

    ReplyDelete