Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wontons

Hello!!





How was this weekend??





I spent pleasant time with my GF and a good friend.(^^)/





Seeing movies, eating delicious meals, going to a super public bath, and walking along the river near my home.








BTW I will show you the dinner on the last Friday.(^^)

The menu was "Wontons".

Do you know a wonton??

That is "Chinese flour dumplings with meat stuffing".


I cooked a main dish and soup with wontons.(^^)/

"Deep-fried wontons" and " Wontons soup".


We ate "Deep-fried wontons" with a sticky sauce.(^0^)

And I put in soup not only wontons but also many vegetables.^^


Other, I cooked a salad.(^^)v

Tomato and lettuce.


It's so healthy.(^m^)

And very delicious!!



Bye!


Haru



2 comments:

  1. In Malaysia we also have that type of food as we call it "Wantan". quite delicious you know and i guess yours also delicious =) but ours "wantan" is color in white.. we can eat it whether no sup or dried =) inside the "wantan" they have meat especially pork. i think both dishes quite similar as well as their name i guess.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi One Unity,(^^)/

    The color of our "wontons" is also white.(^0^)
    I fried "wontons", so they got brown from white.(^^)
    And yes,of course,it was very delicious!(o^0^o)

    ReplyDelete