Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My grand mother

Good morning!

I was too sad to write a blog.(>_<)

Because my grand mother passed away in the dead of night last Saturday...

Cancer of the large intestine.

She was 82 years old.


I love her best in my familiy.

She was very good to me, and I took to her alwasy in my childhood.

So her deathe was a great stock to me.(T_T;)

In her funeral service, I tried hard to hold back my tears .

But I couldn't...(>_<。)


The parting gives me a great saddness all the time.(_ _;)

But I must become stronger!!


I believe she is watching me from Heaven.

So I must grow fine, and ease her mind!


Thank you very much Grandma!

And Good bye!



Today's blog was a sad content, I'm sorry.

Bye!

Haru

2 comments:

  1. i feel sorry to hear that,Haru. i hope you and family can accept this moment. She is there with God and you and others should continue a life with her memories.. God love her more..=) be strong Haru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haru, I hope you'll stay strong. Everyone has to face this fact in their life. What is the meaning of life without death, anyway. All my condolence to you.

    ReplyDelete