Monday, June 8, 2009

Jogging on Tokyo

Good evening!


The team Japan of soccer won and got the ticket to the World Cup in South Africa!!(^^)V


I'm looking froward to the World Cup.(*^0^*)



Today, I could go home early.


So after a dinner I jogged near my house for health!



Well, today I felt so good.


So I have been jogging long time and a long distance.


三三三へ(*--)>


In Tokyo, many high buldings have stand anywhere and many cars have run always.


So even in night it's very light!



I have my cellular phone in jogging.


It has the function of a camera.


I took the photo of one scene in Tokyo.(^^)/


Please see it.(^0^)


Do you think it's beautiful?(^^)




Good night!




Haru

4 comments:

  1. hi haru! is the scene u took in the above shows a middle city of tokyo?? a place where people especially movies or dramas took place? it was very nice view at night and i am very pleasant to see it from your blog =) are u have your jogs from your home till the city? its sounds like quite far..am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haru,
    Looks like Tokyo resembles NYC. They are both cities that never sleep!
    Yesterday I jogged for the first time since my injury (16 months ago). It feels good to run again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >One Unity

    This scene is a crossing in the middle city of Tokyo.
    I took 45 minutes to jog there.
    So it took 90 minutes to get there and back.(^^;;
    I was very tired.(>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Chris

    I'm very glad to hear your injury healing.(^0^)
    Next, I hope you to take care of excessive exercise.(^^;)
    Tokyo have never slept too!

    ReplyDelete