Thursday, June 18, 2009

A week

Good evening!

I'm sorry to forget to write a blog for a week.(^^;;


Today, I will tell about two recent news.(^0^)


First, I got the high position at work.


I was appointed to the post of the audit team leader for the big company listed in the First Section.


I'm glad to be entrust with the big job, but feel a little pressure.


For I'm 25 years old now, and young for that jog.


My boss trusts and expect me very much.


So I would like to live up to her expectation.o(^^)o



Well, second, I got the good thing for health!!


That's " a Balance Ball"!!


Yes, you know, it is a diet tool.(^m^)


Recently, I have watch TV with getting on the ball.(^^)


I feel to get abdominal muscles.(^^)v



Good night!


Haru

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Congrats on your big promotion! I am very happy for you.
    At my gym I see the big exercise ball, but I've never tried it. I'm afraid I will roll off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi haru!
    we can jump high with that exercise ball! =) its very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Chris
    Hi!
    Thank you for saying so!
    I'm very glad.(^0^)
    I would like you to try the big excercise ball!
    It's not afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >One Unity
    Hi!
    Wow, can you jump with the ball?(^^)
    I will try to do it.(^^)/

    ReplyDelete