Sunday, March 8, 2009

a draw(-_-)

Hello!!

I went to the stadium and watched the opening game of the Japan soccer league yesterday!

But, the result was 1-1, a draw...(-_-;)

Um..."Kawasaki Frontale",my favorite team, needed one more point.

They had many chances, but couldn't get a goal.

The counts of their shots were about double as against an opposition.


Well, I felt delight at the game.

The atmosphere made me excited very much!!

We, supporters, cheered the team up togerther, and felt identification!!

This identification is the ral pleasure of watching the game, I think.o(^^)o

And the victory game makes us feel highest!!

I believe "Kawasaki Frontale" will win the next game!!

The next will be at Wednesday!

If I finish work early, I will go to the stadium!p(^_^)q



Well, on the WBC, Japan team won Korea.

And they passed the first stage in Tokyo.

Next, the second stage in the US!

I will watch the game on TV.(^^)



I'm now sleepy...

Good night!!


Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment