Thursday, March 5, 2009

The lovely function

Hello!!



Today, The function of my cell phone moved me very much!(*^_^*)


The function is "TV function".


I can watch TV with my cell phone.(^^)v



Today, the opening game of WBC (World Baseball Classic) is on TV.


So, I wanted to go home early and watch the TV.


But I must have worked overtime...(-_-)


And it takes 30~40 minutes for me to go home from our office on train.


I could not go home by the beginning of the game.



But!!


I could watch the game on train!!


My cell phone has TV function!!


So I went home watching the game with my cell phone.(0^_^0)v


And I was lucky to be able to see the win of Japan team.(^o^)v



Bye! See you next!(^^)/
Haru

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Japan's win! I heard about it on the radio (sorry, no TV cell phone here), and I cheered for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!
    Japan team won Korea yesterday too!(^^)v
    So, they can play on the second stage in the US!

    ReplyDelete