Tuesday, March 17, 2009

time spent in commuting

Hello!!



It was fine day, today,(*^_^*)



It was warm, and I felt spring♪





Today, I would like to know how long time spent in commuting do people in other country take.



Because many Japanese have difficulty with commuting.





Japan is very narrow, but has too many population.(**;)



So the land price of downtown is very expensive, and many people live in the town removed from the central city.



People come to the office from a great distance.



They take 1~2 hours...



And almost salaried workers commute with train.



The commuter trains are jam-packed every morning.(x_x;)





The below photo is the state of a jum-packed train.



Many salaried workers get tired every morning only commuting.<(+_+)>

























I think this difficult time spent commuting is one of the most hard problems in Japan.



I would like to solve the problem someday!





Well, I always come to the office later than others.



We, CPA, start to wark later than other job.



So I don't get on a jam-packed train.(^m^)v







Byebye!(^^)/~





Haru

3 comments:

  1. Haru, It's been hard to comment here! Blogger keeps deleting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Its working!
    How long is your commute?
    Mine is 30 mins.
    I get to sit on a bus. But it gets very crowded for other passengers.
    I would like to drive, but parking is IMPOSSIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Chris

    Hi,I'm sorry that I don't know the solution to a problem.(x_x;)
    I will contact Google for asking the solution.

    My commute is about 40~50 mins.
    I hope I can commute within 30 mins.
    But if I live near the commpany, I must pay more rents.(-_-)

    ReplyDelete