Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shopping and Reading

Hi!


How did you do this weekend?


I spent shopping and reading.(^0^)/



Yesterday, I went to shopping at Ginza with my GF.(o^_^o)


Ginza is the most expensive city in Japan.


There are high brand shops of the world. "Louis Vuitton","Tiffany & Co","Gucci",and more.


And also there are many department stores.


It's very pleasant only to go window-shopping at the city.(^^)


My GF likes the city very much, so we often go there♪


Well, the items sold at the city are very, very expensive.(^^;;


If you travel to Japan and go to Ginza, it will be better that you don't buy anything at the city, I think.


Other city, you can get them at lower price, I think.(^_^;)




Today, I spent my time reading a book.


I bought five books at the used book shop ,"Book Off", which I love.(^m^)


A novel, a technical book, a life story,nad more.


Today, I read the novel "ザ・外資( the foreign capital)"written by My Ryo Takasugi.


The story is that some Japanes workers struggle to succeed in the foreign compan.


I have finished reading the novel (500 pages over) for 4 hours at a cafe.


At the cafe, I ordered only one ice-coffee.(^_^;)



The below books were bought by me today.(^^)


Byebye~
Haru

2 comments:

  1. good morning Haru,
    I shopped at the Ginza the last time I was in Tokyo (you were just a baby then). I don't remember what I bought, but I remember how posh it was.
    I believe it is good to go out and stimulate the economy!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Chris,

    Oh, I'm glad that you know the Ginza.(^^)
    Certainly, I don't buy anything at the Ginza, but instead my GF often buys a lot of items.(^^;;
    Well, last Saturday she bought pretty shoes.

    ReplyDelete