Tuesday, March 3, 2009

KAWASAKI FRONTALE

Hi!!(^^)/





Today, I will talk about my favorite team of soccer.



The name of the team is "KAWASAKI FRONTALE"!!



I"m a eager fan of this team.





"KAWASAKI FRONTALE" is the soccer team in Japan.



It has joined J-1 League( Japanese pro soccer league ).



Last year, it got the second in the league.



It hasn't topped the league.(>_<)



So, this year I'm very anxious for the team to top!!





And the team joins ACL ( Asia Championship League) this year.



The top team in this league is regarded as No.1 team in Asia, and can challenge "the Club World Cup"!



I believe "KAWASAKI FRONTALE" to be a champion in this league too!p(^^)q


March 7 , J-1 League will open.

I will go to the stadium and watch the opening game.(*^_^*)v

I'm looking forward to seeing the win of "KAWASAKI FRONTALE"!(^m^)/


Well, I'm sleepy now.(_ _)zzz

Good night!!


Haru

3 comments:

  1. Easy there, Haru!
    I know you love your soccer team, but can they compete with Brazil???

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris,
    3 Brazilians belong to "KAWASAKI FRONTALE".(^m^)/
    So, I believe they can compete with Brazil!(^^)b

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
    Okay! You win!

    ReplyDelete