Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wedding reception

Good evening!(^^)/





What did you do this weekend?





I went to the wedding reception of my coworker today.








I was moved very much.(T-T)





I got to long for a wedding.





And during the reception I was imagining that I will marry with my GF and we will be blessed by everyone.(^^;;








I think if my GF get a wedding dress on, she will be very beautiful absolutely.





So I would like to dress her someday.(^^)





Well, she can sew a dress, and I think she will make a wedding dress on her own.(^_^;)








Because the reception was wonderful, I was influenced to long for a marrage.





I hope the bride and groom to keep happy forever.










Bye!

Haru



5 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa! Hehe. I bet your gf wiil look beautiful in the wedding dress. That's cool, you've also added a pic of the ceremony. ^^___^^ Don't worry Haru your time will come one day and she'll be your awesome wife.

    Oh yeah.....My fave characters are Byakuya(so handsome!), Renji, Rukia, Hitsugaya and Yachiru(kawaii!). I've only watched up till episode 60 and I can't wait to continue watching Bleach.....woo hoo!

    Anyway, I do also like XXX Holic, Rurouni Kenshin & Ayakashi Ayashi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Haru,
    What a lovely photo.
    You are one very romantic man, Haru!
    Did your GF attend the wedding too?
    If she did, I am certain she had the same thoughts and feelings!
    *sigh*
    Do I hear wedding bells???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,
    I hope you see this message.
    I went to your blog but could not leave a comment! What's up with that?
    from,
    Auntie at http://www.listen2auntie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Dear Emma,
    Oh,I also love "Rurouni Kenshin"!!
    When I was a child, I tried to do the waza(technique) of "Hiten mitsurugi style".(^^;;hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Dear Chris,
    My GF didn't attend the wedding.(^^;;
    But I believe she also longs for a wedding.

    And I hope you will be very happy!(^^)!

    ReplyDelete