Friday, March 13, 2009

It's fearful.(>_<)

Good evening!



Today, Friday 13th.



Did you see a ghost today??





Me?





I didn' t see it.



But.....








I found a fearful thing.(゜Д゜;≡;゜Д゜)





That is...







"the new "of junk foods!!
































After work, I stopped in a convenience store, and I found the new goods.





I'm weak of the word, "New". (^_^;)





Um......I would like to be health, and so I has cut back on junk foods.






But....



I bought it....








And,











I ate it...(-_-;)

























The word, "New" ,is a ghost to me...~~(m`∀´)m


It's very feaful.(*_*;)



The Friday 13th




Byebye!




Haru

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute! What was that? Was that french fried potatos IN A CAN????
    How many calories is that? 1,000?
    2,000?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Chris
    That junk food is "Jyagariko".
    That is like potato chips.
    That shape is the same of fried potatos
    Well, I don't know haw many calories is that.(・・;)I'm sorry...
    And I can't describe it well.(++;)
    Early, I would like to speak English well.

    ReplyDelete