Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WBC

Hello!!

Today also, I will talk about sports.(^^)

I like sports! Both watching and playing!


I'm so interested in WBC ( the World Baseball Classic ) as the opening of Japanese league of soccer.

Tomorrow, the opening game will go on!!

Japan vs China

Japan team was the championship at the last WBC four years ago.

This year, they aim at the championship.p(^^)q


But other teams seem very strong.(^^;;

Korea, the US, Cuba, Dominican Republic,...

Every team are strong rivals, I think.

Well, so I'm looking forward to watching a lot of close games.(0^_^0)


In Japan team members, I expect 2 players, Daisuke Matsuzaka and Norichika Aoki.

Matsuzaka belongs to the Boston Red Sox.

He was called as "平成の怪物( the monster of Heisei )" .

When he was high school student, he went to the school in Yokohama, where the city was next to Kawasaki city I lived in.


Aoki was from the Waseda university.And me too.(^^)v

So, he was three years ahead of me in university.(^_^)

I think he is a genius like Ichiro (Seattle Mariners).


I hope them to be active in this WBC.

And of course I believe Japan team will win.(^^)/



Byebye!!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. I understand the Japanese are really crazy about their baseball.
    Most Americans love baseball too. We eat hot dogs and drink beer at baseball games.
    What do YOU like to eat there?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Yes, we,Japanese, like to drink beer at baseball games too.(^_^)
    And also we like to eat dinner with watching games on TV.(^^)

    ReplyDelete