Monday, March 16, 2009

Yakitori



Hi!(^^)/




How are you?




I'm fine!(^_^)b






Today, I gave my GF presents in return for Saint Valentine's Day.




I succeeded in surprising and pleasing her.(^m^)v




She was delighted very much.




Especially, she like a necklace very much.




The shape of the necklace is a heart❤




I knew she wanted jewelry in the shape of a heart.(^^)




I was very glad for her to put on the necklace at once.(*^_^*)








Well, I'm sorry that I talked proudly about us.(^^;;




So next I will talk about the today's dinner.






Tonight we ate "Yakitori".




Do you know "Yakitori".




The meal is grilled chicken on a skewer.




"Yakitori" belongs with beer very well.(^0^)/




There are two way to flavor it.




"Salt" and "Sauce"




If you like refresh tasete, I recommend "Salt".




And if you like strong taste, "sauce".








Bye!See you next!






Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    What a beautiful necklace.
    And what a beautiful dinner!
    BTW, what kind of chocolate did you give her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Chris,

    The chocolate I gave my GF is "fresh chocolate".
    It was like "Ganache", and contains more fresh cream and Western liquor than normal chocolate.
    The feeling of eating it is soft.

    ReplyDelete