Monday, March 23, 2009

My cooking #7

Hello!!


I'm very happy because today the Japan team won in WBC.(^0^)v


Tomorrow, the finals!!


I believe the Japan team will win the Korea tomorrow.o(^^)o




Well, today I will talk about my cooking after a long time.(^^)/


Today's menu was "ginger-flavored slices of fried pork".


I love meats.(^m^)b


But I know it is good to eat many vegetables for my health.


So besides pork I prepared garnishes of vegetables.(^_^)v


"The fly of eggplants and onions", "The salad of cabbages",and "Miso soup".


Today's dinner was superb meal, do you think so? (^o^)o



Just now I'm full up.(^o^;)


And I'm sleepy.(_ _)zzz


Good night!!



Haru

4 comments:

  1. Haru,
    I can smell the ginger from over here in NYC. Now I am growing faint from hunger...
    Your GF is very lucky.
    But when you two get married, she might get a little plump from all your good cooking.

    Hi Emma, I left a message for you at the Wedding post. I hope you will see it.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Thank you for saying so!(^^)/
    Well, my GF is very slim unlike me.(^^;;
    So I will take care to not make her get plump.(^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,

    Do you like "Miso soup"?
    I like it.(^^)/
    But the miso soup I often eat is instant soup.(^^;;
    Because it is hard to make the miso soup rightly.(^_^;)

    ReplyDelete