Monday, March 2, 2009

For health!!

Hello!!







Now, I will ask you a question.(^^)/











" Which is it better to jog for a slim body before a meal, or after? "











Do you know the answer??















Yes, the answer is that to jug after a meal is better.(^^)







I have read a running-magazine and I knew the answer from it.











I know the reason why to jog after a meal makes a body easy to slim.







I mean the basal metabolism improves through jogging after a meal.







Jogging after a meal, the energy given by a meal gets burned.







Consequently, the extra energy isn't left.







And only to live naturally burns fat!!











To slim naturally is better than forcibly, I think.







If you would like to be a slim body, I hope you to slim healthily.(^0^)











In this connection, if you would like to be muscular, you had better jog before a meal.







Because after exercise your body feels the lack of energy and is easy to assimilate energy from a meal.















What's more, I will teach you a bad thing.







It's to lose the temption, eating snacks before a sleep.(^^;;

Don't stop to eat snacks before a sleep!





Tonight, I jogged after a dinner.(^^)v







And now, I stand the temption to eat pancakes.
































Um................., I'm hungry.....

















































I lost the temptation.(-_-;)




I think I am a weak man...(>_<;)


Good night.(^_^;)/






Bye!




Haru

4 comments:

  1. hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
    You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way,
    I have discovered a new Fellow Foodie. She blogs from Bombay India. Her name is Lulu.
    Check her out at http://lululovesbombay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Chris,

    Thanks for teaching her blog.(^^)/
    I will visit her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonight my temptation is a very big bag of cheese puffs.
    Do you know what they are?
    Grandson is sharing them with me.

    ReplyDelete