Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Victory!!

Hi!!

You know, I'm very very happy!!o(^^)o

Of couse, because the Japan baseball team got a champion in the WBC (the World Baseball Classic) today!\(^^)/yeah!!

They showed the Japanese baseball is the strongest on the world!


And Mr.Ichiro!! He was a great star!(^0^)

In this WBC, he had been stale ever.

But today!! He did a very good job in the game!!

He hit a game-winning RBI!p(^^)q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzZMotE-0i4


Tonight, I watched the sports news again and again.

And I felt the impressive moment!(^^;;


Well, now , I still am excited.(^_^;)

Thank you!!


Bye!


Haru

5 comments:

  1. O0ooo0o00o!!!!!!!!!!!! Omedeto for Japan!!!!!! Ganbatte! Hehehe....I got too carried away with the "ganbatte" after watching heaps of Bleach scenes when Inoue gives Ichigo support. That's great news for Japan's victory!

    Anyway, you said you're in University, right? Which University do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yeah...Auntie.....If you would like to leave a comment on my page, there's a little chatbox at the side. That's the place where me & my friends leave comments. ^^__________^^

    ps. Your blog is full of interesting facts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Emma,

    Oh,thank you!!
    And "Ganbatte"is the word I like and I often use.(^^)

    I'm sorry I'm not in University now.
    I'm working at the KPMG as CPA.
    Well, I'm a graduate from Waseda university.(^^)v
    Waseda is the top of the private universities in Japan,and most lively university.o(^^)o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haru,
    Yes, I thought about you as I was listening to the radio sports news. I knew you would be extremely happy & proud.
    Ichiro must be eating some good home-cooked meals to get so strong!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Chris,

    Yes,I was happy as expected.(^0^)/
    Do you know who is the wife of Ichiro?
    She was an announcer, and is very beautiful.
    I also think she can cook some good meals.

    ReplyDelete