Monday, March 9, 2009

Tomato ramen

Good evening!!







Tonight, the Japan baseball team was beaten by 1 point to the Korea team in the finals on the first stage of WBC.(-_-;)







Um..........they couldn't hit. 〇 ̄_











Apart from the bad news, I will tell about a good meal!(*^_^*)/







"Tomato ramen"






Do you know "Tomato ramen"?


I ate it last Friday first♪







It's a wonderful and delicious taste!!






































This ramen is made with tomato soup.





And cheese is put on noodles!! This cheese produces mild flavor!!o(^^)o





The ramen is different from the normal ramen.





It's a new meal unlike ramen, I think.(^_^)








And putting race on the soup after eating noodle, the ramen can change into "Tomato rizotto"\(^0^)/





















It's wonderful!!


I would like to eat it again!!




Oh, I just get hungry because I'm telling about foods.(^^;;


But I endure for my health!!


I will go to bed now.(^^)/




Bye!




Haru

4 comments:

  1. Haru,
    I am sorry to see your team lost by one point.
    Thank you for sharing your tomato ramen experience. What kind of cheese is that?
    Now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    I'm sorry I don't know what kind of cheese is that.(^_^;)
    I think normal cheese we often use in cooking.

    And I'm sorry I make you hungry every time.(^m^)/
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. GHOST ENCOUNTERS OF THE REAL KIND!!

    You're invited to please join us in the fun and post a real ghost story this Friday the 13th. Then post the title at Auntie's site at http://intheyearofthedog.blogspot.com/ or Mrsupole's Place at www.mrsupole.com/ to link up with others. We should have a spooky good time. Lets see who can out spook who.

    The ghosts are gonna love this and so will you.

    Please share this with as many ghost loving fans as you can.

    Thank you,
    Auntie and Mrsupole

    PS
    No, you are NOT sorry about making me hungry.
    Besides, I always come back here to read more!
    hahahaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haru,
    I hope you will see this comment. I read your post about passing your CPA exam. CONGRATULATIONS! But I was unable to post my comment there. The box will not let me type my words. :(

    ReplyDelete