Friday, March 27, 2009

The view from a office

Good evening.(^^)/



I took the photo of the view from a office.


Well, the office is not my office but my client's.



My client is located in "Shiodome".


"Shiodome" is near Ginza, and have many office buildings.


There are a lot of famous Japanese company in "Shiodome".


For example, "Dentsu", "Nippon Television Network Corporation","Sega Sammy Holdings"Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd." and more.


Do you know them?



"Shiodome" is not only a office city, but also a fashionable city.(^^)


There are nice restaurants, and the theater of musical.(*^^*)


And high towers are building there.



My client is at 21th floor.


So we can see the beutiful view.(^0^)v


I like to work there.(^^)b


Tomorrw, I will go to a ski resort to snowboard.(^_^)/
I must get up AM 4:30.(>_<;)
Good night!!
Haru

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....I think I've heard of some companies called "Dentsu" & "Tokyo Tv" if I'm not mistaken because I always see it at the end of the anime. Haha. Oh yeah, speaking about musical theaters, do you know that there is the Bleach musical theater? You can find it you YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Wow, I know the Bleach musical, but there isn't the Bleach musical.(^^;;
    I'm gald for you to like the Japanese anime.(^^)
    I like it too.(^o^)/
    Do you know "One peace"?
    I like this anime very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...that means you did not watch the Bleach Musical??? I've heard of One Piece but I've never watched it. However, there is a scary anime called Jigoku Shoujo. Anyway, do you like to read yaoi manga like Kyou Kara Maouh? I hope you are not offensed about yaoi. If you are not happy about it....Gomenasai... =_="

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Emma,
    I'm sorry I didn't watche the musical of Bleach.(・・;)
    And you are more familiar with Japanese animes than I.(^^;;
    I have often read the comics of"Syonen Jump".
    Bleach runs in it.

    ReplyDelete