Sunday, March 15, 2009

the White Day

Hello!!


March 14 is "the White Day" in Japan.


The day is when men present women somethings in return for "the Saint Valentine's Day".



I received perfume and macaroon from my GF in the Saint Valentine's Day.



So I must pay her with a present.



At first, she and I was scheduled to go to shopping together and to buy the things she wanted.


But she was too busy to take a day off.(>_<。)


March 14 ,the graduation ceremony was held at the school where she worked.


So she had to work...



But next week, we will go to shopping.o(^^)o


And I promissed her that I will buy something she wants.



What's more I'm ready to surprise her!(^_^)v


Tomorrow, she will go to my home after work, and eat a dinner together.


So I will give her presents.p(^^)q


"a necklace" and "chocolate"


I know what she wants and likes.


And she doesn't know I prepare presents for her.(^m^)v



I hope her to be surprised and pleased tomorrow♪




Byebye(^^)/



Hary

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    Your GF is sooooo lucky to have a romantic and attentive man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Chris

    Thank you!!
    I'm gald for you to say so!(^^)!
    I succeeded in pleasing my GF(^^)v

    ReplyDelete