Thursday, March 19, 2009

I couldn't work!!

Good evening!


How are you??


I'm fine! Tomorrw, it's a holiday.(^^)v


March 23 is "the Vernal Equinox".



I will talk about WBC (the World Baseball Classic ).


Today, there was the game, Japan vs Cuba.(^^)


The winner can proceed to the final round.


In the US, the game was played as the night game.


But in Japan, the game started at noon.


Yes, we, Japanese, have just been working.(>_<)



At the lunch time, we went to the restaurant which had TV.


And we watched the game on TV there.


But baseball games usually take about 3 hours.


So we couldn't watch the game throughout there.(+_+;)


We had to be back to our office...



But the game was very excited!!


So we wanted to watch the progress of the game by any means.


At that time, I found my cell phone!!


My cell phone has the function of TV!!


Wow, we could watch the game at working.(^_^)v



Well, while the game was being played, we could work hardly.(^_^;)


We had been watching TV without working.



The result was 5-0, Japan won!!(^0^)/


Japan team can proceed to the final round!


My favorite player, Mr. Aoki, had four hits in five at-bats! He was in top shape!!




The below clear files are the special goods of the WBC.


The MacDonalds gives away the files to the people who bought combos.


I ate a hamburger tonight at the MacDonalds.(*^_^*)


So I got the clear file of Mr. Aoki.o(^^)o



Bye!!
Haru

6 comments:

  1. Hehe. The word Equinox reminds me of Geography. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM!
    Was it a Big Mac or a double cheese burger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Emma Leila

    Hi,where do you live?
    I live in Meguro Tokyo Japan.(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Chris

    I ate "a Duble Quarter Pounder Cheese".
    Do you know it?
    It is bigger than a Bic Mac.(^0^)/
    Well, the Bic Mac of Japan is smaller than that in the US.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konnichiwa Haru! I live in Malaysia. Did you check out my blog? I'm really obsessed with anime & manga. ^^_________^^

    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Emma Lelia
    Hello!!
    Yes, I visited your blog!!
    I got a fan of your blog.(^^)/
    I love anime too.(*^o^*)/

    ReplyDelete