Saturday, March 28, 2009

The happness in winter






Hello!!






Today, I went to snowboard with my fellows of work.(^^)/









It's March now, but in a mountain it snowed yesterday.






And today it's fine.(^^)






So it was lovely to snowboard today.(*^_^*)v









What sports do you do in winter?






I often go to snowboard and ski.(^^)b






Especially, I love a snowboard.






But well I have snowboarded only one time this year.









So I enjoyed snowboarding very much today♪






The below photos are the scenery of a ski slope and me.(^o^)






















And after snowboard, we went to a hot spring!!


I love a hot spring!!


Especially, it is the most pleasant to take a hot spring bath after sports.(^o^)b


I recovered from the fatigue of a snowboard.(o^_^o)v



A snowboard and a hot spring are the happiness in winter, I think.p(^^)q

Bye!
Haru

5 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD HARU!!!!!!!!!!!! SUGOI!!!!!! The hot spring looks exactly like how I watch in the anime!!!!! Sugoi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Haru,
    Did you go to Hokkaido?

    I am so very tired of winter!
    We need some SPRING. No more winter!

    BTW, that hot spring looks divine. Move over, here comes Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Emma
    Yes, a hot spring often comes out in Japanese anime.(^^)
    Is there a hot spring in your country?

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Chris
    Hello!
    No, I went to Gunma,not Hookaido.
    Gunma is the north Kanto,where it takes us about 3 hours to drive to Gunma from Tokyo.

    Yes, I also hope some spring.(^^)/
    I'm poor at the cold in winter.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Haru....nah.....Hot springs arent really popular in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete