Friday, February 27, 2009

My pleasure

Hello!



Yesterday, I drank with my friend after work.



He is my fellow at a part-time job in campus life.



We had worked together and enjoyed various things.(^_^)





We talked about many things yesterday. Especially, now and future work.



And he gave me his good ideas that will help me to work.




Always my friends stimulate me to effort anything.

I'm grateful to them for what they say and what they do.

So, I can achiveve my aim.

When I was a university student, I got through the test for CPA by the grace of their stimulus.

They were exerting themselves to achieve their aims, and so I also could study hard!

I think my friends are my pleasure!(^^)!

Someday, I would like to become my own boss at business.

That's my aim now.

Certainly, they also have their aim and effort to achieve it.

So I also will effort!!p(^^)q


Yesterday, I spent fruitful time.(o^_^o)v

I will cherish my friends.


Bye!


Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment