Sunday, February 22, 2009

MAMMA MIA!

Hello!!








Yesterday, I went to a movie theater with my GF♪





We saw the film, "MAMMA MIA"!!


http://www.mamma-mia-movie.jp/


The film is now showing in Japan.(^^)








It was really a pleasure to see it.(^_^)/





Songs and dances made us feel very happy!





I think I would like to see the film again!











And today also, I feel very happy.(o^_^o)





Because I ate a delicious dinner tonight.(^^)v





"a hamburger with sauce and soup of vegetables"












This dinner was cooked by my GF.(*^^*)v

It was very, very delicious!!

And very, very healthy unlike the food cooked by me.(^^;;


Her cooking is less oily than mine.

And more vegetables are used.

She apprehensives for my health!

I'm a happy man.(^o^)v


Oh, well, I'm sorry I talked proudly about her.(^_^;)hahaha


Bye!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Dear Haru,
    Your GF wants to keep you alive for a long time, and that's why she is cooking healthy dishes for you. She knows your cooking habits are not very healthy.
    My BF loves to fry EVERYTHING. It's delicious, but very fattening! Sometimes I try to prepare vegetarian dishes for him, and he gets really upset. He thinks I'm trying to kill him with my meatless dishes. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris

    Yes, my GF is concerned about my health.(^^;;
    I love fat food like your BF.
    Well, I try to eat more vegetables for my health!
    I will cook vegetable dishes frequently♪

    ReplyDelete