Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not businees trip

Hello!

I was sorry not to write my blog yesterday.(x_x;)

I have gone to a businee trip for 2 days.

Well, I was pleasant to eat good foods and see good scenes.(*^_^*)v


Last night, I ate delicious fishes.(^^)v

"Onomich" where I went is near the Inland Sea of Japan.

So there we can eat good fishes!

Especilly, I felt a globefish is very nice!

It's refreshing and plump very much(o^^o)

I was full up last night and when I went back to a hotel, I slept soon.(^^;;














And today, I saw good scenes!(^^)v

"Onomich" is surrounded by sea and moutain.

So we can double good scenes.

The sea I saw from the moutain was a superb view!!














I was very happy to go to a good bussiness trip.(^^)


Oh, "business"??

I worked few at "Onomich".(^^;;


This business trip is like a sightseeing trip.(^m^)hahaha


Bye!


Haru

2 comments:

  1. And I am looking at the picture of the food.
    The dipping sauces look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year!The sauces was very good!(^^)b
    This is the pulp sauces of a Japanese apricot.(^^)

    ReplyDelete