Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mah-jong

Hi!





I'm gloomy now,because it is Sunday night.





We have to work tomorrow.(-_-)











Oh, I'm sorry to make you darken.(^^;;





Let's talk pleasant things!(^^)/








Today, I played mah-jong with my frinend and juniors in university.





Do you know "Mah-jong"?





It is indoor game to use 136 tiles.
Four people are handed out 13 tiles to, and compete together for making the combination of tiles,obeying the rules. It was invented at China.





I'm sorry not to inform it very well...(+_+;)





Well, I think the game is very pleasant and to make use of a head.





And it's like a gamble because we bet a little money.








Today, I lost 1,000yen ( about $10 )at the game .(><)





But we can play the game talking about various things.(^_^)





So I'm glad to spend my time pleasant.(o^^o)





Next time, I will win against them!!









ByeBye!

Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    Sorry I have been away.
    I have so many deadlines now here at work.
    :[
    Do you know the phrase "deadlines?" It means that a task MUST be finished by a certain time.
    I will come back this weekend!
    PS
    When I was a teenager, I was addicted to Mah-jong! I played with my mother, father and brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Oh,it's just too bad you're busy.(>_<;)
    I hope your work to settle early.
    Cheer up!!(^^)/

    I know "deadline". I have often worked to the deadline.
    Now, the deadline of my work is next Tuesday.
    I will work hard tomoroow.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete