Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The time after work

Good evening!





How are you?





I'm fine!(^^)





Because I could go home today.(^^)v





I only had to make the report of a business report.





And I finished it quickly♪








After work I went to "Book Off" ,a shop of secondhand books, and browsed through the magazine.





And moreover I bought 2 books at the shop and read a journal, "Harverd Business Review", at a cafe next to the bookstore.








How do you spend your time after work??





I want to know haw to do!





Because Japanese are poor to enjoying their time after work, I think.





Japanese always work hard till late at night.





So, when they can go home early, they are confused with what to do.(^^;;








I want to know what the people in other country do after work.








The photo is today's dinner of mine.(*^_^*)





"Rice", "Saute of pork and beansprout", "Salad of cucumber" and "Natto"





I'm full up!(o^_^o)v















ByeBye!!(^^)/









Haru


2 comments:

  1. I think many Americans tend to work long hours too.
    When I come home, I am sometimes too tired to do anything.
    I push myself to go to the gym.
    When I try to read a book late at night, I always fall asleep.
    Did you cook all that yourself?
    And what is "natto"?
    Please look at my latest post on Auntie's blog. I mentioned your name!!
    hahahahaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Thank you for telling me that.(^^)/

    All the foods of this photo was cooked by me.(^^)
    "Natto" means "fermented soybeans".
    It's a little rotten, but the taste is good!!
    And it's a hearty food!

    Oh, thank you for introducing me to the world.(^_^)
    Your photo is very funny!
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete