Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My cooking #6

Hello!!


Today's menu of my dinner is " cold pasta with tune and cabbage".


It can be mede very easily!(^^)v



Ingredients (Serves 1)

1. Pasta(Spaghetti):100g

2. Tuna:1 can

3. Cabbage:1/8 heads



Recipe


1. Boil pasta 1 minute longer than always.


2. At the same time, boil cabbage.


3. After boiling them, chill them quickly with ice water.


4. Mix them with tuna, and season them with salt and olive oil.


Finish!!



It's simple, isn't it??(^^)/



The taste is refreshing!


I often cook this pasta when I would like to be refreshed.(*^_^*)




Bye!See you next!



Haru

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Haru,
    Sounds like a delicious dish! You know what might be good to add? Sliced black olives.
    It would look pleasant and taste good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris,

    I have not used sliced black olives.
    Thank you for adviseing me!
    I would like to cook with them.(*^^*)
    I hope the Japanese supermarket to keep them.

    ReplyDelete