Friday, February 13, 2009

山頭火(SANTOUKA)

Hi!!









Today, I will introduce the ramen I love.(^^)/









The ramen shop I love is "山頭火(SANTOUKA)"









Most lovers of ramen in Japan know the shop!











Especially, "Shio Ramen" is very good!!







It's plain and refined, additionally leaves a pleasant aftertaste!(*^_^*)











The below picture was taken by me.







Well, I couldn't take it very well.(^^;;







So, I recommend you to see the homepage of the shop.



http://www.santouka.co.jp/index.html (Japanes)



http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.santouka.co.jp/&ei=FTKWSeKYOY-1kAXKvtGzCw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E5%25B1%25B1%25E9%25A0%25AD%25E7%2581%25AB%26hl%3Den%26pwst%3D1
(translated in English)












"山頭火(SANTOUKA)" opens shops not only in Japan but also overseas.

Santa Monica , New Jersey , Chicago , San Diego , Torrance ,Costa Mesa LA ,CENTRAL Singapore,Hong Kong .

If you live neat the shops, I hope you to eat the ramen!(^^)b

Byebye!!

Haru

2 comments:

  1. In New Jersey there is a Japanese community where all the beautiful Japanese restaurants and shops are located. Someday I would like to go there. I know this is where I can find the Santouka Restaurant.
    My mother used to make ramen for us when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Oh, I want you to go there!(^^)/
    And I want to go there too!!
    If I trip to the US, I will go to New Jersey.(^^)

    ReplyDelete