Tuesday, February 24, 2009

run or walk?

Good evening!


"If it rains suddenly when you don't have an umbrella, which do you run or walk?"

I would like to ask you about this question.


Today, on my way home after work, it rained suddenly.

But I didn't have an umbrella.(>_<)

So I got wet in the rain...(×_×;)


In this case, which should I have run or walked?(^^;;

I would like to prevent me from getting wet though it rains suddenly.

Do you know the answer to this question?


Well, next time, I try to have a collapsible umbrella.(^^)/


Byebye~


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    I have often thought of the same thing. If you run in the rain, more raindrops will hit your body. But if you walk, you're walking in the rain for a longer time.
    I suggest you hold a newspaper over your head. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Chris,

    Wow, a newspaper, it's good idea!!(^m^)LOL
    It's a cloudy day, today in Japan.
    I must have a newspaper always for a collapsible umbrella.(^_^;)

    ReplyDelete