Sunday, February 15, 2009

The great art effort

Hi!

Today, I went to the Meguro museum to see the dress made by my GF.(*^_^*)

The dress is very cute!! o(><)o

And I was impressed with my effort.


I know she had a difficult time sewing the dress.

Very,very long time!

She had stayed up all night and sewed it for many days.

All I could do is only to boost her... because I don't have the ability to sew it.(><。)


So, when I looked at her dress, I felt tears come to my eyes.(T-T)

Her effort is displayed!!

I respect her very much!!


Well, she have tried to educate new skill to make lacework.

From next month, she is planning to go to a work school.(^^;;

I can only boost her.(^_^;)




Tomorrow, I will go to a business trip for Hiroshima.

Hiroshima has a lot of delicious foods.(o^_^o)

I'm looking forward to eating them!(^m^)v


Bye!(^^)/


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    What a good BF you are! You encourage & support your GF's efforts. Next month she will begin to study her trade (sewing)?

    And how many days will you be in Hiroshima? I love traveling for work, because you get to eat a lot!

    I can't wait to hear your next Foodie Report!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris

    I went home today.
    I was sorry not to write my blog yesterday.(^_^;)

    My GF wiill begin to study to sew lacework.
    Someday, I show you har works.(^^)/
    She have made a lot of works.

    ReplyDelete