Sunday, February 8, 2009

Japanese cake

Good evening.



Today, I went to Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum.

http://www.teien-art-museum.ne.jp/exhibition/poiret/e_index.html



Next weekend, I will go to Meguro Museum of Art,Tokyo.

http://www.mmat.jp/( I'm sorry it's only Japanese.)



My girlfriend is the teacher of the fashion school, " Bunka Fashion College".



And the dress made by her is exhibited at the museum.



I will show the photo of the dress next time.(^^)/





After going out of the museum, we went to a cafe near the museum.



The cafe serves Japanese cake and green tea.



I ate "白玉黄粉あんみつ"( a rice-flour dumpling covered with soybean flour and bean jam).















It's very, very, sweet!!



I often eat Western-style cakes. Shortcake, Fruit tart, cream puff, and more.


I like Western-style more than Japanese-style.


But when I eat Japanese-style cake for a chenge, I remember the goodness of it.


It has elegant sweet taste, I think. Um... I'm difficult to express the goodness of it.
I'm sorry. m(_ _)m




Well, I was happy because I could eat a good cake.(*^_^*)


How did you spend this weekend??




Bye!(^^)/




Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    You are a Foodie. Do you know what that means? It means you love food too much! :D
    I am a foodie too.
    It takes a lot of work to not get fat.

    Does you girlfriend speak English? I am quite impressed that her dress is displayed in the museum! And when can we see the picture of her dress?

    Now I am hungry again.
    No Japanese pastry here!
    Wah.
    I will make a cup of green tea.
    No calories in tea!
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Yes! I am a Foodie!(^^)v
    I love food very much!

    Oh, I'm sorry that I and my girlfriend can't speak English.(^_^;)
    But I'm glad for you to praise her.(^^)
    After I ask for her permission, I will show the picture of her dress.(^^)b

    I like green tea too.
    Especially, I like to drink it after eating.

    ReplyDelete