Thursday, February 12, 2009

N I K U J A G A (My cooking #4)

Hello!(^^)/



Yesterday, I cooked the most major Japanese food.(^^)v



It's " NIKUJAGA"!!





Ingredients (Serves 4)



1. 4 big potatoes

2. 2 onions

3. 200g thinly sliced beef

4, '''A''' 2cups dashi5 , tablespoons soy sauce , 3-4 tablespoons sugar , 2 tablespoons mirin , 1 tablespoon sake , 1/2 tablespoon salad oil







Recipe



1. Peel the potatoes and cut each into six pieces. Soak them in water and drain. Peel the onions and cut them into eight half moon-shaped pieces.



2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of salad oil over a moderte fire. Add the potatoes and fry well. Add beef, then the onions and fry them together until the potatoes are transparent.



3. Add '''A'''. Simmer and cover with a paper drop lid until the potatoes are soft. Skim the surface of the broth occasionally. Turn off the heat and leave it to marinate.
























In Japan, it is often said that if women want to be married, she must get to be able to cook NIKIJAGA, because most men like it very much.


So, I can be a homemaker anytime.(^m^)v hahaha





Byebye!




Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    You can cook THAT?
    Let me bump your girl friend over.
    *bump*
    You can marry me any time.
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Chris

    Yes!I can cook!(^^)v
    If I live in the US someday,I will serve my cooking to you.(^^)b

    ReplyDelete