Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why are you working?

Hi!

Just now, the TV broadcasts "Why are you working?"

I'm thinking of it.


Now,in Japan, there is talk of a business depression...

I hear the news that many company are firing the staffs.

Even TOYOTA, Pnasonic,NEC,amd more...


But then, there are also the company of a lack of workers.

Job hunting and recruitment are mismatched.(-_-)


So I think it is necessary to answer the question "Why are you working?".

For money?

For living?

For dream?

I don't know the answer.(x_x;)


If the answer is clear, the mismatch will improve, I think.

And also sarlaried workers can work cheerfully, I think.

Some day I will clear the answer.



I get sleepy.(_ _)zZZ

Did I be thinking too?(^^;


Well, Good night!(^^)/


Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment