Saturday, February 7, 2009

a final return

Hi!



Today, I'm helping my mother to make a declaration of her income.



I'm inputting her expenses for a year.





I'm disgusted by an amount of receipts.(-_-;)



That's over 500 sheets.(><)


























A final returm means that we make a declaration of our income for a year, and calculate our tax to pay for ourselves.


Is there this system at the other country?




In the future, I want to do the work on tax.


Because I'm plan to have the license of CPA, and can use my experience and skill at thr work.


And the work is to make me help people.


I want to become a helpful person.p(^^)q




So, I must finish to input her receipts!!


The rest comes to end!


I will resume working.(^^)/



Bye!!





Haru

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Haru,
    I see you are busy filing your mom's income tax returns. That's how we say it over here in the US. Is there a deadline? Here, the dealine is April 15. Nobody likes to pay taxes.

    Your mom is very lucky to have a son who prepares her income tax.
    Next month I have an appointment with my accountant to get my taxes done.

    In English we have a funny saying: There are only two things certain in life...death and taxes! LOL
    Now it is the weekend. It's time to catch up on some blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Chris

    Hello!Thank you for visting my blog.(^_^)/
    The deadline in Japan is March 15. Applying for continuance, we can have the deadline be April 15.Nobody likes to pay taxes in Japan too.
    The saying is very good!I like the saying.(^^)

    ReplyDelete